CSAT – GS Paper II- UPSC Prelims 2020
- 70 Days Course Duration
- 600+ Video Classes
- 100% Exam Oriented Test Papers
- 50+ Live Full-Length Test Series
- 100+ Topic Wise Test
- 5000+ MCQs with Complete Explanation
- Feedback and Ranking With My pCARD
- E- Notes/ Class Notes / Mock Test
CSAT Syllabus – GS Paper II- UPSC Prelims 2020
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem-solving.
- General mental ability.
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level).
- Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. (Class X level).
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
The CSAT exam pattern for UPSC 2020:
- Number of questions: 80 Objective-Type (MCQ) questions
- Negative Marking: Yes (1/3rd of the maximum marks for the question)
- Time: 2 hours
- Type of Exam: Offline exam
- Date of CSAT exam: 31 May 2020 ( Postponed )
- Language of CSAT exam paper: English/Hindi
- Maximum Marks: 200
- CSAT qualifying marks: 66 marks (33% qualifying criteria)